Monday, June 11, 2007

Ok, So Sue Me Then...

I happen to have a life - a life beyond the school world - and NO, I'm not a teacher, I just happen to work as one (and by all means, I like it) - and YES, I will continue to blog about this and that, in fact, I'll blog about anything I like, because, what it all comes down to in the end is that I - Diana - is a human being with feelings and emotions and nothing can ever change that fact...

All for now...
Lady Di

4 comments:

Peter said...

Är det nån som haft synpunkter på att du bloggar, eller??

/Peter

Anna-Karin said...

No, and make sure that you keep it that way!!

Anonymous said...

What is to be said...I agree lovely Di/Å

Lady Di said...

Nädå, ingen har klagat, men jag är bara lite less på att man ska behöva tänka på vad man skriver om bara för att man råkar ha ett jobb som medför vissa krav och förväntningar, if you know what I mean